Cary Gas Fire

October 10th, 2007
Here’s some photographs of the flaming fireball over in Cary at the intersection of Kildaire and Tryon. Raleigh Fire Fireball Cary Raleigh Fire Fireball Cary Raleigh Fire Fireball Cary Raleigh Fire Fireball Cary Raleigh Fire Fireball Cary Raleigh Fire Fireball Cary

Comments

1. Dustin says:

October 10th, 2007 at 4:14 pm (#)

Goodness Gracious….

2. Cedrick says:

October 10th, 2007 at 4:54 pm (#)

Sky 5 could’nt get picts like that.

October 10th, 2007 at 10:38 pm (#)

A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!! I love the clarity of your photos. Thanks for sharing them with us.

4. Michael Bryan says:

October 11th, 2007 at 8:59 am (#)

Wow, You are so awesome at what you do. Keep up the good work

5. Anonymous says:

October 11th, 2007 at 10:41 am (#)

Please give us pics of DTR. All of these extras are nice, but I come to this site to see exactly what the title suggests. Thanks

6. jacob says:

October 11th, 2007 at 8:06 pm (#)

I just wanted to say to anonymous, that you need to shutup and stop being a jerk. Matt puts in WAY too much work for WAY to little reward just to be told by jerks like you that he needs to “stay on topic”. I think these are stupendous photos and I really appriciate you putting them up, especially because the fireexplosion thingy was right by my house!

7. Anonymous says:

October 12th, 2007 at 2:11 pm (#)

Jacob,

I hope that you were not hurt by the fire. You clearly took me the wrong way. I am not questioning or downplaying Matt’s talent. Obviously he has a talent that most pros lack and if you were offended by my comment, which you were, you shouldn’t have been. It was not a negative comment nor was it directed towards you. It is b/c Matt is so amazingly gifted, and I love Raleigh that I wanted to see the best of both. Maybe you are a bit too sensitive and quick to react and slow to think. Whatever your deal…no harm, no foul. I enjoy most everyone’s opinion on these sites no matter what their point of view may be, afterall it is their opinion and there is nothing any of us can do about the opinions of others but get over them. Lighten up and be happy Jacob life is way too short for you to get this upset over something you cannot change(opinions of others) so be easy.